Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blessings

Hello again...Sorry I've been gone so long. The holidays consumed all my time. We were blessed to have my sister and brother-in-law join us for the holidays. It was GREAT!

This week my son turns 2. TWO! I can hardly believe that it has been 2 years already. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and walking into the hospital for my C-section. He is such a joy and a real chatter box these days. He is the happiest kid and with a very independent mind. He was in the bedroom yesterday and he looked at me and said "Bath, now!" I had to chuckle at his insistence for a bath.

At the end of the month my daughter turns 7. SEVEN!!! This is even more difficult to believe. She is quickly completing the 1st grade and she is a smart wonderful little girl! She is also very independent minded, but she has an exceptionally kind heart. After hearing about another family member exchanging presents for donations to a charity, she thought that sounded like a good idea and has decided for her 7th birthday that she would rather have donations to Stand Up for Kids.

I am so blessed to have two wonderful children and a wonderful husband! What a great blessing...more than any amount of money can even buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment